YOU ARE MADE OF LIGHT
Scientist Gregg Braden explains how thoughts and emotions actually change the shape of our DNA.
Dr. Bruce Lipton talks about the myth of genes.
Gregg Braden explains the role of telomerase in changing DNA
In 2003, The Human Genome Project erroneously concluded that since only 1% of DNA sequences are translated into proteins, the remaining 99% was what they referred to as "junk DNA". More recently, however, biophysicists have demonstrated that the vibrating behavior of the so-called Junk-DNA is actually the major source of biophotons. These biophotons form a communication network between the cells, and they also radiate beyond the body for inter-organism communication.
Biophotons weave a web of light that connects every cell, tissue, and organ in the body, and serves as both the communication network and regulating mechanism for all life.
-More Coming Soon.
More Coming Soon
HeartMind Institute is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization.
Copyright © 2020 HeartMind Institute - All Rights Reserved.