About Us

image11

Biofield Science

Quantum physics demonstrates that the human body is essentially made of light. It radiates an electromagnetic field known as the biofield. The biofield is fueled by biophotons -- quantum particles of light that transmit energy and information throughout the body, helping to optimize health and accelerate healing. HeartMind Institute is a nonprofit research and education organization that explores the fundamentals of Biofield Science and its practical applications.

image12

Research

DNA molecules in the nucleus of each cell absorb, store, and release biophotons, and this process weaves a web of light that connects organs and tissues, carrying energy and information throughout the body, and creating the biofield. In 2003, The Human Genome Project found that only about 1% of DNA sequences influence our genes, and that the remaining 99% were what they called "junk DNA". However, it was recently discovered that the so-called "junk DNA" is actually a major source of biophoton emissions. Our research focuses on consciously controlling biophoton activity and the amplitude of the biofield.

image13

Education

We offer practical applications of our research to Healthcare and Allied Healthcare professionals, schools, and anyone else who is interested in learning how to consciously modulate their biofield and grow their light, in order to optimize health and accelerate healing. Our classes and workshops use a variety of scientifically proven modalities, including: Brainwave Entrainment, Galvanic Skin Response Biofeedback, Heart Rate Variability Training, Heart-Centered Meditation, and our own Conscious Biofield Expansion techniques. For more information, click on our Workshops page below:

Biofield science explained

BIOFIELD SCIENCE AND HEALING


Dr. Shamini Jain is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of California at San Diego. She is also a member of UCSD's Center for Integrative Medicine, and is the Founder and Director of the Consciousness and Healing Initiative (CHI).  This talk is from the Sages and Scientists Symposium in 2016.

HeartMind Institute

775 North University Blvd., Suite 150 - Mobile, AL 36608

Martin Marzullo, Director.  251.581.4517

marty@heartmindinstitute.org